sábado, 1 de abril de 2017

LANNISTER: A WESTEROSI MUSICAL

How does an awkward orphan,
son of a womanizing drunkard,
dropped in the middle of a forgotten spot of the far Westerlands by Seven Gods, impoverished, in squalor,
grow up to be a hero and a scholar?

COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU 
(AT JAIME I UNIVERSITY, TO BE MORE PRECISE)
This Easter's sensational fan-made fusion filk parody of the groundbreaking rap musical.
This time, not about the rise and fall of a man, but of three or four generations --
IN WESTEROS!
Starring Sandra Dermark (premise, lyrics, production) as Young Tywin / Young Cersei / Joffrey.
Featuring: Uttam Paudel (invited all the way from Kutztown, PA) as Oberyn Martell
Andreu Ciscar as Steffon Baratheon / Young Robert / Renly 
Liza Pluijter as Young Aerys / Margaery Tyrell

Playing outdoors at the Agora of Jaime I University, right outside Castellón (Region of Valencia, Eastern Spain)
throughout this Easter season:
the ur-première is on Holy Wednesday, the evening of the 12th of April 2017!!
And... If there's a reason you should pass by, and watch some Thronies rehearse their lines...
Don't be willing to wait for it!




STEFFON, BARRISTAN, AERYS:

We fought with him!
EDDARD:
Me? I died for him!
AERYS:
Me? I trusted him!
JOANNA, CERSEI, SHAE:
Me? I loved him!
OBERYN:
Me? I poisoned him!
TYRION:
And me? I'm the bloody fool that shot him!

EVERYONE:
There's a million things I haven't done,
but just you wait, just you wait...

YOUNG AERYS:
What's your name?

EVERYONE IN CHORUS:
Tywin of the Lannisters!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario