martes, 20 de junio de 2017

THE BOITO PROJECT - SUMMER MMXVII

So I was looking for a way to stay busy this summer... and voilà, I thought of the most clever bunny I could ever think of. And the most ambitious as well, not counting that Baratheon Saga which is still on hiatus. To be more specific, this is my most ambitious endeavour when it comes to lyrics translation.

And what am I planning to do? Nothing else but provide a new Englishing, from both the Italian and the German, of Arrigo Boito's Othello libretto. The love duet is already finished... so allons-y! A little by little, I will have translated hopefully the first act by the end of June.

MISS DERMARK'S OTHELLO:
A LYRIC DRAMA IN FOUR ACTS

Pretty soon, the prelude See that sail there! (and hopefully, Othello's intro song: Time to Revel!!), will soon be there!
IN FACT,
it's all right around the corner!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario