viernes, 7 de agosto de 2026

REVOLTING CHILDREN - ENJOLTAIRE FICS

More El semen de los ahorcados filks! This one is from Book I, when the cast are "fourthies" and Javert becomes temporarily headmaster and induces apartheid between the Houses - this is when they start AS-SORTED and get the ball rolling, revolutionarywise!

REVOLTING CHILDREN

JEHAN PROUVAIRE:

Woah!
Never again will he get the best of me!
Never again will they take away my freedom
and we won't forget the day we fought
for the right to be a little bit naughty!


Never again
will that bloody door slam!
Never again
will I be bullied, and
Never again

will I doubt it 
when my mummy says I'm a miracle!

NEVER AGAIN!!

[ALL MEMBERS OF AS-SORTED]
Never again will we live behind bars!
Never again now that we know
We are!

We are revolting children
living in rеvolting times

and we sing revolting songs
using rеvolting rhymes
We'll be revolting children
till our revolting's done
And we'll have Javert soon bolting
we're revolting!

[BAHOREL]
We will become a screaming horde!

[ÉPONINE]
Take out your Quidditch bat, and use it as a sword!

[COURFEYRAC]
Never again will we be ignored!

[GRANTAIRE]
We'll find out where the chalk is stored
and draw rude pictures on the board!

[ENJOLRAS]
It's not insulting!

[ALL MEMBERS OF AS-SORTED]
We're revolting!

We can S-P-L how we like!
If enough of us are wrong
Wrong is right!

Everyone! A little N-O-R-TY! Y?

Cause we're a little bit naughty!
You say we oughta stay inside the line
If we disobey at the same time
There is nothing that Javert then can do!

[GRANTAIRE]

He can take that truncheon and S-H-UV...!

[ALL HOGWARTS STUDENTS]
You mighta' thought we were weak but we're strong
You mighta' thought you were right but you're wrong
because you finally pushed us too far
but there's no going back now 'cause we R...

[EVERYONE]
R-
E-V-O-L-T-I-N 

[ENJOLRAS] (Revolting times!)

[EVERYONE]
We'll S-I-N-G 

[COMBEFERRE] (Songs!)

[EVERYONE]
U S-I-N-G... 

[COURFEYRAC] (Rhymes!)

[EVERYONE]

[ALL HOGWARTS STUDENTS]
We'll be R-E-V-O-L-T-I-N-G
It is 2-L-8-4-U we R -E-volting!


We are revolting children
Living in revolting times
We sing revolting songs
Using revolting rhymes
We'll be revolting children
'Til our revolting's done
It is 2 L-8 4 U
4-U
4-U
4-U
4-U!

We are revolting children
Living in revolting times
We sing revolting songs
Using revolting rhymes
We'll be revolting children
'Til our revolting's done
It is 2 L8 4 U

we

**********************

SEREMOS REVOLTOSOS

JEHAN PROUVAIRE:

Woh oh woh oh woh...

Nunca jamás me van ellos a exprimir...

Nunca jamás nos van a cortar las alas...

y nunca olvidaremos el día en que luchamos

por ser algo traviesos...

Nunca jamás las puertas se cerrarán,

nunca jamás sufriré bullying y

nunca jamás dudaré de que mi mami dice

que un milagro soy

¡NUNCA JAMÁS!

[TODO AS-SORTED]

Nunca jamás nos encarcelarán,

nunca jamás, ¡sabemos cómo esto irá!

Seremos revoltosos,

en tiempos revueltos que hay

y los versos que cantar

perversos hoy serán...

Seremos revoltosos

hasta el feliz final:

y Javert se irá a la porra,

¡revoltosos!

BAHOREL:

¡Una horda de hunos y pasión!

ÉPONINE:

¡De tu bate de quidditch haz un espadón!

COURFEYRAC:

Nunca jamás nos ignorarán

GRANTAIRE:

La tiza vamos a buscar

para un dibujo muy vulgar

ENJOLRAS:

No es un insulto

TODO AS-SORTED:

¡Revoltosos!

Como quieras puedes D-L-trear,

no nos podemos nada equivocar,

everyone a little N-O-R-TY, Y?

Porque somos algo traviesos

Dices que en tus moldes vamos a encajar,

pero si cruzamos la línea al compás

no hay nada que Javert pueda hacer

GRANTAIRE:

¡Que se meta el garrote ese por el orto!

TODO HOGWARTS:

Te creías que somos débiles, ¡no!

Te creías que tenías razón

Nos has puesto ya a mucha presión

no volvemos atrás 'cause we are

R-E-V-O-L-T-I-N

ENJOLRAS: ¡Tiempos revueltos!

TODO HOGWARTS:

We S-I-N-G

COMBEFERRE: ¡Versos!

TODO HOGWARTS:

U S-I-N-G

COURFEYRAC: ¡Perversos!

TODO HOGWARTS:

We'll be R-E-V-O-LT-I-N-G

It is 2 L8 4U, sí ¡revoltosos!

Seremos revoltosos,

en tiempos revueltos que hay

y los versos que cantar

perversos hoy serán...

Seremos revoltosos

hasta el feliz final:

It is 2 L8 4U

4U!

4U!

4U!

4U!

Seremos revoltosos,

en tiempos revueltos que hay

y los versos que cantar

perversos hoy serán...

Seremos revoltosos

hasta el feliz final:

It is 2 L8 4U

Sí, ¡revoltosos!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario