domingo, 27 de agosto de 2017

HERE'S TO YOU, AOI!!!

Here's to Aoi F-ing Tategami... who surely must have invited the rest of Wild Azüre over to the KiraPâti at the end of the festival...!
Even though their fanbase was quite reduced, the effort had made them quite thirsty, and also she had to gather the old friends and the new for her first birthday party outside high society... (adiós petticoats!) which is conveniently her 15th or 16th! Right as the festival ended, to the clinking of shaved-ice cups and wishes for striving higher!

My, my...
I tried to hold you back but you were stronger...
oh yeah!
And now it seems my only chance is giving up the fight...
And how could I ever refuse?
I feel like I win when I lose!!!

THAT'S RIGHT!!! THAT'S THE SPIRIT OF AOI!!
CONGRATS, AND NEVER GIVE UP!!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario