viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

MERCURY MY ARSE!

Not long ago, I happened to hear a recent theory that MERCURY causes Asperger's syndrome.

And I don't mean THIS kind of MERCURY...

...or THIS OTHER kind of MERCURY...

...but THIS kind of MERCURY. You know, the wild silvery liquid. Atomic number 80, symbol Hg.

It's so dense that a one pound sterling coin floats in mercury.

It happens to be a poison that produces insanity even by inhaling its fumes. 
Yes, mercury was what made the Mad Hatter mad.



And where does Asperger's fit in?




Luna Lovegood





Rita Mordio





Lloyd "Earl of Pudding" Asplund

(my favourite three fictional aspie characters)


So what has mercury got to do with AS? How do we get it inside us, if most thermometers are digital nowadays?

Well, I believe it's a HOAX, a massive hoax, and I would never, ever buy it.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario