lunes, 30 de octubre de 2017

HOW DIFFICULT CAN GOING SHOPPING BE?

Kirakira Pretty Cure à la Mode
My Own Review - Episode 38
HOW DIFFICULT CAN GOING SHOPPING BE?










Pekorin doughnuts, what else?

Human, animal, or yousei: all the denizens of Mt. Ichigo share an emotive picnic.






Pikalio's paw twitched in his comatose state... something interesting this way comes...


MY OWN HUMBLE OPINION:
This is the pet-centric episode when the pet changes form from animal to human. Pekorin obviously becomes an adorable toddler... and goes shopping for groceries...
As a 20-something, I think shopping for groceries isn't hard at all. But putting myself in a little child's shoes -and I was overprotected, sheltered, cooped up at home until my late teens-...
The absorption of Diaval into the Glaivemobile was something completely unexpected. I mean, the werewolf head looks as good an ornament as any Jaguar (smirk).
I also loved how Pekorin exhausted herself, but her kirakiraru manifested as these rings for the Precures to put Glaive to rout.
Also: next episode, the first part of the cour finale, is within a fortnight. The better to meet the demands of an oppressive education papa and the Gustavus Adolphus festivities... when is there any spare time for Shades of Dawning?

IN NEXT EPISODE (39):

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario