sábado, 13 de junio de 2015

THE SLEEPING PRINCESS IN THE HALLS OF ICE

Another filk... This one is based upon Sansa Stark's current arc (Sansay at the very end!) and uses "Garasu No Hitsugi de Nemuru Himegimi" (The Sleeping Princess in the Glass Case), also by Sound Horizon, a reworking of Snow White. Sansa is the titular character, Cersei is obviously the Wicked Queen. Petyr is both the Huntsman and Doc, while the B***rd of Bolton is Prince Charming.

LISTENER:
A sleeping princess in a dungeon of ice...
Tell me, Your Grace, how you wound up in this place.
Please, sing it for us!

SANSA:
With skin white as the snows of the North,
and locks as red as spun and beaten copper...
And my lips and cheeks like leaves
of the freshest summer rose,
a half-southron summer child,
I was born at Winterfell...

Though my life was warm and full of love,
I still felt empty, that something was missing...
Thus one day the wish I made for my sorrows would come true...
as the bride of the Crown Prince, I came to the royal court...

CERSEI:
For rising to power, 
I must find for my dear Joffrey the best princess bride!
The very best of parties...
TYWIN: 
That would be none other than Sansa Stark!
CERSEI: (Noblewoman's laugh)

SANSA:
My in-laws and betrothed were wicked, so
I remembered the love my mother once gave me...
There was no escape from court, there was war and once a siege,
And thus, when I came of age, came this dark maid from the Reach...

CERSEI:
For rising to power, 
I must find for my dear Joffrey the best princess bride!
The very best of parties...
TYWIN: 
Discard the poor traitor's daughter, Sansa Stark!
Now, the best party's wealthy Margaery Tyrell!
CERSEI: (Screams of pain, then gets ready for the wedding.)

(The Purple Wedding)
JOFFREY (taking a crystal from Sansa's necklace, ironically to her):
May you spare a crystal? (He puts it into his cup of red wine)
(Putting the cup to his lips, proposing a toast): Here's to my bride, the Rose of the Reach!
(He drains the cup and begins to cough, to choke, to reel, and falls to the ground, dying in Cersei's arms)
CERSEI (desperate): My boy! Joffrey! Joffrey!!!
SANSA: The royal wedding went completely wrong when the bridegroom died, 
quite unexpectedly...
PETYR: You can leave King's Landing if you please, and I advise you too!
Let us set sail together!
SANSA: We'll return to Winterfell!
PETYR: My princess, no! It ain't safe! We leave for the Vale!
SANSA: I've never met Aunt Lysa, though I've heard she's mad!
Are you actually planning to leave me in her care!
PETYR: Well, it so happens that she has become my wife,
which makes you my niece and even more than so!
SANSA: All right!

SANSA: And thus, we set sail as soon as we could!

SANSA: Twilight lights a bright and gloomy evening sky,
the Red Keep and Great Sept have disappered from view,
Within a week, we landed, soon we had attained
a fortress among craggy peaks!

LYSA: But what have you brought here?
PETYR: I had a bastard daughter with a milkmaid here in the Vale...
I brought Alayne to King's Landing, and now she's come back with me,
to live in her home country again!
LYSA: This girl, Alayne, looks familiar to me...
PETYR: Insinuating something?
LYSA: Oh, she looks just like Cat as a maiden!
PETYR: It's purely coincidental!
LYSA: In fact, she reminds me far more than slightly of Catelyn back then...
PETYR: You know that I got over what happened at the Freys' wedding...
LYSA: Really?
SANSA: Good morning!
I'm Petyr Baelish's Vale lovechild, Alayne Stone! Pleased to meet Lady Regent Lysa!
I had to put up with the charade not to rouse Aunt Lysa's suspicions.
Yet I'm sure she must have discovered me...
for she was so jealous of me all the time!

PETYR: Lysa!
LYSA: I am still in love with you,
and how come you love another one,
would you leave me for a younger one?
PETYR: You still have feelings for me? What a surprise!
I was using you all this time, Lysa!
When I swore those vows, 'twas to get married to the Vale!
Now you know!
LYSA: I am still in love with you,
and how come you see me as a pawn,
marry me, then take a younger love?
PETYR:
Some day or another, I had to tell you the truth!
Ever heard that chaos is a ladder?
The climb is the only thing there matters and there is!
Love will only lead to disappointment!
You will reach the stars, then fall deep into the abyss! (He pushes her to the brink of the Moon Door)
LYSA: For love's sake! Set me free!
(Petyr shoves her down the Moon Door)

PETYR:
For rising to power, 
I must find for Ramsay Bolton the best princess bride!
The very best of parties...
SANSA:
Maybe the poor traitor's daughter, Sansa Stark! (Noblewoman's laugh, for a long time)

LISTENER:
I see, this was the sorrowful story of your life!
Thus, we will see how your new prince, a rather strange young man, will treat you nowadays!
Soon, you will meet your sweetheart for the first time!

RAMSAY:
Where is the maiden bride I see in my dreams?
Where and when could I find her frame?
In a region of the North,
where the sun rises or sets,
where the storm and blizzard rage!
Having grown bereft of love...
I need her just like I need to breathe!

The Maiden turns her eyes towards tomorrow...
The Crone turns her eyes towards yesterday...
I've tried to love others, but only can hate! 
It doesn't matter if it's to love a beast!
For I'm a monster worse!!!

Twilight lights a bright and gloomy evening sky,
the Regent of the Vale rides forth to Winterfell...
And, riding by his side, what rarity I see!
The bride that he has brought for me!

There's a look in your blue eyes like those of a living dead!
Like trapped in unquiet dreams from which you'll never awake!
You're the loveliest one I have ever seen!
I have found you at last!

Lord Baelish, you've brought me what I needed the most.
PETYR:
It's always a pleasure to make a match with the Prince of Winterfell.

LISTENER:
Let's see... That fool will give her Stockholm syndrome.

RAMSAY:
My name is Ramsay Bolton, né Snow.

LISTENER:
Are you ready for this, my fallen princess?

SANSA:
Good morning!

LISTENER:
Now, let the revenge begin!

SANSA:
With skin white as that of the deceased,
and locks as red as wild unruly fire...
And my lips and cheeks like leaves
of a poisonous flower,
If you felt pleasure
in making me suffer dreadfully,
it'll serve you right to find
that from you I've disappeared! (Manic laugh)

What's going on? Catch me if you can!
Remember that I'm your lawfully wedded wife!!!
RAMSAY:
Seize her!

LISTENER:
Sansa Stark, Sansa Stark, your future looks so dark...
Will you ever pick up the pieces of your innocence?
I hope that there is light at the end of the day.
SANSA:
Do you? I feel so happy!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario