- THE SNAPE THEORY: Lumière and Noir went separate paths when she preferred another man as her partner, seeing Noir as but that awkward and shy friend. Elysio took advantage of this scenario to corrupt Noir.
- THE SCROOGE THEORY: Lumière and Noir went separate paths because either one of them, or both of them, put the career ahead of their relationship. Elysio took advantage of this scenario to corrupt Noir.
- THE FIRST OTHELLO THEORY: Elysio became friends with Noir and told him that Lumière was having an affair with a fourth party (Elysio in the role of Iago).
- THE SECOND OTHELLO THEORY: Elysio was third-wheeling or auspisticing for Noir and Lumière. A fourth party gained Noir's trust and told him that Elysio and Lumière were more than just friends (Elysio in the role of Cassio).
- THE ROMEO AND JULIET THEORY: Lumière and Noir were in love with one another, but their families were at each other's throats. At least one of the sets of parents had an arranged marriage prepared. So Lumière and Noir went separate ways. Elysio took advantage of this scenario to corrupt Noir.
- THE ELYSIOSTEIN THEORY: It begins with the Snape, Scrooge, or Romeo and Juliet scenario, but sans Elysio. Noir created Elysio as an ersatz for the lost Lumière, to have someone to love him; but the ersatz doll proved to be rather intelligent and soon turned against his "father," mind-controlling Noir.
- THE UNDEAD ELYSIO THEORY: Lumière and Noir had a child of flesh and blood, little Elysio, who died at a very young age, or who was very physically frail. Then the couple parted ways according to the Snape, Scrooge, or Romeo and Juliet scenario. The dead or dying Elysio was restored to health by the parent who had his custody (Noir or Lumière?), but resurrection had made him emotionless and predisposed to wickedness (like the princess in The Three Serpent Leaves)... Elysio is but a shell-shocked little boy who got his wishes come true and controlled his parents to satisfy his whims...
miércoles, 3 de enero de 2018
NOIR / LUMIÈRE / ELYSIO THEORIES
Since the Start of Darkness episode (46) of Kirakira Precure à la Mode will air next week, for this one we have a series of theories about what the trailer reveals; that Noir (Darkness) and Lumière (Light) were in a romantic relationship (matesprits or moirails?), and Elysio had a very important role to play in the grand scheme of things. Here are some possible theories about the backstory that shall be revealed next week: