viernes, 19 de febrero de 2016

DARK TIDE NOT YET IN SPAIN!?

DARK TIDE NOT YET IN SPAIN!?

An ostensible smiting of Astrid Kolfinnsdóttir fans. Either that or the book series has been Screwed By Planeta... I hope not (crossing my fingers so much that it hurts), but I check the Planeta Coming Soon website regularly and it says that:

  • the latest youth novel to be released currently is scheduled for the 3rd of May
  • the latest book of them all to be released is for the 7th of June


Which means that, hopefully, we'll get the third Waterfire book in summer this year. Should that not be the case, my Scandinavian ancestry has hopefully provided me with an ultima ratio...


Dark Tide is already out in Denmark, where it's published by Alvilda!!! So hopefully (and maybe come seven hells or seven heavens, if I already have got the Spanish version) I will get my hands on the Danish edition... The Danish publishing company is, moreover, named after a badass pirate/warrior queen from the Viking era... the like of Astrid herself!!!

PS. Heck, even in Germany will Dark Tide come out this April... so maybe I can get the story auf Deutsch as well. And it's also out in the Netherlands. Screwed by Planeta, right when things were getting interesting!? No, perchance not. Italy, like Spain, has not seen the release of the novel yet... but it's already been translated into Italian and French... so we seriously hope to get to read it this summer!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario