jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

THOSE DAYS WHEN YOUNG PEOPLE READ INSTEAD OF WATCHING

Not so long ago, I published my review of a Thirty Years' War documentary on YouTube.
Translated from the Spanish, it reads like this:
"My Swedish ancestors didn't grow up on epic films or anime:
Gustavus Adolphus was their Natsu (a firebrand from the anime Fairy Tail), Tilly was their Jiraiya (the sympathetic old mentor in Naruto), Wallenstein was their Hitsugaya (a character in Bleach, whose alignment and morality are never made clear), and the pages of history books and adventure novels were the screens where they saw their adventures.
And I have decided to follow in the footsteps of those pre-WW2 generations.
In my humble opinion, the Thirty Years' War is better than Star Wars, LOTR, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, or any adventure anime.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario