viernes, 2 de enero de 2015

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HER ROYAL MAJESTY



LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, 
HER ROYAL MAJESTY 
Lizzie Hearts 
Crown Princess and future Queen of Wonderland,
has finally made an entrance in shops worldwide!

So roll out the red carpet,
sharpen your Riddlish, 
bend the knee and drop the hat!


Eyes, lips, hearts, make-up
Frills, lace, gems, handbags

Shine, heels, legs, entrance...




Lizzie Hearts

Website - Lizzie Hearts card
  • Parent: The Queen of Hearts
  • Parent's Story: Alice in Wonderland
  • Roommate: Duchess Swan (canon) / Kitty Cheshire and Sophia von Lilienstiel (fanon)
  • Secret Heart's Desire: I'm proud of my heritage, though I do wish to be a kinder Queen of Hearts. All that shouting hurts my throat.
  • My "Magic" Touch: With a flick of the wrist, I build anything you can imagine out of cards.
  • Storybook Romance Status: I'll wait until I get back to Wonderland to think about that.
  • "Oh Curses!" Moment: People take me way too literally. When I yell, "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD," that's just my Wonderland way of saying "Please" and "Thank you."
  • Favorite Subject: Grimmnastics. I royally heart croquet. They've even made me captain of the team!
  • Least Favorite Subject: General Villainy. Why does everyone think I'm a villain? My destiny is to be a riddle!
  • Best Friends Forever After: Kitty Cheshire and Madeline Hatter are the only ones who understand me. Literally.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario