lunes, 25 de noviembre de 2013

NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY TO DENY IT...

No matter how hard you try to deny it, you are most certainly fond of cute things.
Take our friend Lady Valdis, for an example (here, she looks stunning in warm colours and an empire waist gown. She is adorable no matter what she puts on, though she is also a blue-loving type like me!):

Love at first sight on both sides!
I am also fond of chickadees myself, like Valdis and my OC Katla. I have two stuffed chickadees to cuddle in my bedroom. Though I miss the storybook of my childhood, illustrated by Concha Matamoros. I threw it away not to be thought "too childish", but the chicks were soooooooo cute! There were two human children (supposedly the farm kids), Tere and Carlos, who picked out their favourite chick and tied a red satin ribbon around its neck!! I regret having lost that storybook and thus, I look for it among second-hand books, hoping to see it again...

4 comentarios:

  1. Tell me .. why did you erase the character??
    mc

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Svetla is the true heroine, but it's from Valdis's POV that I relate this cycle of posts (Valdis-centric). Because Svetla, seen from Valdis's POV, is only a rival and an intruder...

      Eliminar
  2. Urgent ... title of your storybook!!!
    mc

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I don't remember the title (that page was broken) but it was illustrated by Concha Matamoros and published in Susaeta's Caracol collection in the 1980s...

      Eliminar