miércoles, 18 de septiembre de 2013

EAH CHARACTERS THAT APPEAR IN MY FICS

After introducing my own OC:s, I will continue with characters that belong to the Ever After High franchise and do appear within my fics. I do not own Ever After High!

Katherine "Kitty" Cheshire: REBEL. Daughter of the Cheshire Cat. A mischievous werecat who can turn invisible at will (expect "eyes-and-grin"!). A running gag in my fiction is to have her pop up, eyes and grin first, in the most unexpected moments, à la "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!" Roomates with Lizzie at the time of the first fic, and enjoys upsetting her royal frenemy, who keeps her collared and leashed like a pet, in a D/s (Dominance and submission roleplay) scenario... something that such a free spirit clearly hates.

Kitty Cheshire

  • Parent: The Cheshire Cat
  • Parent's Story: Alice in Wonderland
  • Roommate: Madeline Hatter
  • Secret Heart's Desire: To unravel rules, just like I would a ball of yarn.
  • My "Magic" Touch: Obviously, I can turn invisible and POOF from place to place without being seen.
  • Storybook Romance Status: Forget boys with puppy-dog eyes. Give me a guy who’s the cat’s meow.
  • "Oh Curses!" Moment: My curiosity gets me in a lot of trouble.
  • Favorite Subject: Geografairy. After I memorize the lay of the land, I can appear anywhere I want.
  • Least Favorite Subject: Swim Class in Grimmnastics. Just thinking about getting soaked makes my fur stand on end.
  • Best Friends Forever After: Lizzie Hearts. She’s my sister from another litter.

Madeline "Maddie" Hatter: REBEL. Daughter of (good guess!) the Mad Hatter. Her pet dormouse is called Earl Grey. Maddie is friendly, but hyperactive and scatterbrained. Allergic to pirates. She always looks on the bright side of things, but she dislikes arguments. Her favourite subject is Chemythstry: she enjoys making potions, especially the size-change kind. In my fic, she was roomates with April Hare the former course, before they were separated. Now Maddie has to share a room with Raven, the gothic and sarcastic daughter of Snow White's wicked stepmother of a queen dowager. But she is putting up with such an unexpected test of character. She will snap at a point in the fic, and side with Katla for a while... She is a social butterfly, and she can sense the good in everyone, even in people like Laurent, Will, Lizzie, and Katla (She also has a stern and reserved, "uptight" or "Stannis-like" alternate personality).
  • Parent: Mad Hatter
  • Parent's Story: Alice in Wonderland
  • Roommate: Raven Queen (Arc I) / Kitty Cheshire (onwards)
  • Secret Heart's Desire: To explore this mad world, and also own the most famous Hat & Tea Shoppe in the land!
  • My "Magic" Touch: I can pull anything out of my Hat of Many Things. Tea sets, school books, white rabbits... they're all in there somewhere.
  • Storybook Romance Status: I'm waiting to have tea with a boy who loves madness as much as me!
  • "Oh Curses!" Moment: Well, everyone thinks I'm mad. So nobody believes me when I tell them I can see into the future.
  • Favorite Subject: Che-myth-stry. I love making potions that make you grow or shrink!
  • Least Favorite Subject: Debate. If more people spoke in riddles, maybe I'd do better in this class.
  • Best Friends Forever After: I like everybody!


Elizabeth "Lizzie" Hearts: ROYAL. Daughter of the Red Queen of Hearts. She is rather irascible and shows sometimes sadistic tendencies (she collars Kitty and treats her like a pet cat, causing the werecat to scratch her in a secret place [between the shoulder blades, she still has the scars], for instance). She also owns a red pet hedgehog, called Shuffle, that she uses for a croquet ball. Lizzie's Napoleon complex and ego stand often in the way between her and others. She keeps a guillotine as a clothes rack in her bedchamber, and she enjoys playing croquet. Frenemy to the members of the Literature Club. Fond of red roses and of popularity, she is counted one of the four great belles at EAH (together with Sophia, Mireille, and Katla). Is unaware of the fact that Will Scarlet, the commander of her personal guard, is plotting her death for revenge...
  • Lizzie Hearts

    Website - Lizzie Hearts card
    • Parent: The Queen of Hearts
    • Parent's Story: Alice in Wonderland
    • Roommate: Duchess Swan (canon) / Kitty Cheshire and Sophia von Lilienstiel (fanon)
    • Secret Heart's Desire: I'm proud of my heritage, though I do wish to be a kinder Queen of Hearts. All that shouting hurts my throat.
    • My "Magic" Touch: With a flick of the wrist, I build anything you can imagine out of cards.
    • Storybook Romance Status: I'll wait until I get back to Wonderland to think about that.
    • "Oh Curses!" Moment: People take me way too literally. When I yell, "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD," that's just my Wonderland way of saying "Please" and "Thank you."
    • Favorite Subject: Grimmnastics. I royally heart croquet. They've even made me captain of the team!
    • Least Favorite Subject: General Villainy. Why does everyone think I'm a villain? My destiny is to be a riddle!
    • Best Friends Forever After: Kitty Cheshire and Madeline Hatter are the only ones who understand me. Literally.

Cerise Hood-Rouge (née Scarlet): Descendant of Red Riding Hood. A dark-haired and reserved girl in the renowned scarlet cloak. Dark skin, short hair, and nutbrown eyes. Loves galettes (flapjacks or thick pancakes). Ostensibly related to Sparrow, and actually a werewolf. Her real older brother is Will Scarlet (she was attacked by werewolves and saved by peasants after the massacre). This aloof loner joins the team after Roswitha's disappearance, in Series II. REBEL. 
  • Parents: Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wold
  • Parent's Story: Little Red Riding Hood
  • Roommate: Cedar Wood
  • Secret Heart's Desire: Sometimes I just want to proudly howl to the world, "I'm proud of who I am!" Hopefully someday I can.
  • My "Magic" Touch: The speed and enhanced senses of my father, plus my magic red cloak lets me travel unseen through shadows. Wicked cool, huh?
  • Storybook Romance Status: I'm really shy around boys, but I've always been drawn to the leader of the pack.
  • "Oh Curses!" Moment: I have to always hide my ears under my hood. If anyone finds out my parents were the first Rebels, we could be in big bad trouble!
  • Favorite Subject: Grimmnastics, especially cross country running. Maybe it's because I run like the wind.
  • Least Favorite Subject: Chemythstry. I sometimes feel like I have a hard time mixing well with others.
  • Best Friends Forever After: Raven Queen, Madeline Hatter and Cedar Wood.

Blondie Lockes: A vain and blond, cute-looking gossip with fair skin and blue eyes. This ditzy and cute-looking aspiring artist is the daughter of Goldilocks, equally fond of porridge and curious. She hates Arts and Crafts classes, being sensitive and unable to take constructive criticism for her paintings. Blondie lacks sense of personal space and she frequently rifles others' belongings. Yet she is a nitpicking perfectionist. Though she is but a bourgeois commoner from Book End, she manages to trick the whole school into believing she is royalty... a lie, and one of her many Münchhausen-style tall tales, that she has managed to uphold so far. Yet she knows fair is fair, and, like Sophia, she won't hesitate when things ain't just right. What's more, her snapping up of knowledge on her mirrorcast blog/social network Just Right has made her the Varys, or the Fouché, on campus. ROYAL.
  • Parent: Goldilocks
  • Parent's Story: Goldilocks and the Three Bears
  • Roommate: C.A. Cupid
  • Secret Heart's Desire: Well since my family comes from an old kingdom, having my whole story told and being recognized for my Royal roots would be just right!
  • My "Magic" Touch: I can unlock any door. It's no big deal, really. Doors like being walked through. You only insult their destiny by locking them!
  • Storybook Romance Status: I can't wait to meet the Prince Charming that's just right for me!
  • "Oh Curses!" Moment: Why do people get so mad when I borrow their things? I just assume if they leave their stuff out in the open, they want to share it with me.
  • Favorite Subject: Debate. Obviously, people need to know when they're just wrong.
  • Least Favorite Subject: Arts & Crafts. If you want my opinion, I don't think my paintings should be criticized.
  • Best Friends Forever After: Apple White and Briar Beauty



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario